WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. louse, sucking louse, insect
- usage: wingless usually flattened bloodsucking insect parasitic on warm-blooded animals
- 2. worm, louse, insect, dirt ball, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- 3. plant louse, louse, homopterous insect, homopteran
- usage: any of several small insects especially aphids that feed by sucking the juices from plants
- 4. bird louse, biting louse, louse, insect
- usage: wingless insect with mouth parts adapted for biting; mostly parasitic on birds
All rights reserved.
See also: louse (Dictionary)