- 1. iteration, looping, process, physical process
- usage: (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a given number of times or until a specified result is obtained; "the solution is obtained by iteration"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. loop, circle, circulate
- usage: move in loops; "The bicycle looped around the tree"
- 2. loop, intertwine, knit, entwine
- usage: make a loop in; "loop a rope"
- 3. loop, circle, circulate
- usage: fly loops, perform a loop; "the stunt pilot looped his plane"
- 4. coil, loop, curl, wind, wrap, roll, twine
- usage: wind around something in coils or loops
- 5. loop, tie, bind
- usage: fasten or join with a loop; "He looped the watch through his belt"
All rights reserved.
See also: looping (Dictionary)