Synonyms of lappet
- 1. wattle, lappet, caruncle, caruncula
- usage: a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- 2. lappet, lap, overlap
- usage: a small lap on a garment or headdress
- 3. lappet, lappet moth, lasiocampid, lasiocampid moth
- usage: medium-sized hairy moths; larvae are lappet caterpillars
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lappet (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.