WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Kazak, Kazakh, Turki
- usage: a Muslim who is a member of a Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan)
- 2. Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakstan, Kazakh, Kazak
- usage: a landlocked republic to the south of Russia and to the northeast of the Caspian Sea; the original Turkic-speaking inhabitants were overrun by Mongols in the 13th century; an Asian soviet from 1936 to 1991
- 3. Kazak, Kazakh, Turki, Turkic, Turko-Tatar, Turkic language
- usage: the Turkic language spoken by the Kazak
All rights reserved.
See also: kazakh (Dictionary)