WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, money
- usage: informal terms for money
- 2. kale, kail, cole, borecole, colewort, Brassica oleracea acephala, crucifer, cruciferous plant
- usage: a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head
- 3. kale, kail, cole, cabbage, chou
- usage: coarse curly-leafed cabbage
All rights reserved.
See also: kale (Dictionary)