Synonyms of junior
- 1. junior, upstart, parvenu, nouveau-riche, arriviste
- usage: term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male; "look here, junior, it's none of your business"
- 2. junior, lowerclassman, underclassman
- usage: a third-year undergraduate
- 3. junior, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: the younger of two persons; "she is two years my junior"
- 4. Junior, Jr, Jnr, son, boy
- usage: a son who has the same first name as his father
- 1. junior (vs. senior), junior-grade, lower-ranking, lowly, petty(prenominal), secondary, subaltern, minor(postnominal), younger, jr., young#1, immature, subordinate
- usage: younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- 2. junior(prenominal), third-year, next-to-last, intermediate (vs. terminal)
- usage: used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college; "the junior class"; "a third-year student"
- 3. junior, young (vs. old), immature
- usage: including or intended for youthful persons; "a junior sports league"; "junior fashions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of junior (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.