Synonyms of jujube
- 1. jujube, jujube bush, Christ's-thorn, Jerusalem thorn, Ziziphus jujuba, shrub, bush
- usage: spiny tree having dark red edible fruits
- 2. jujube, Chinese date, Chinese jujube, edible fruit, drupe, stone fruit
- usage: dark red plumlike fruit of Old World buckthorn trees
- 3. jujube, gumdrop
- usage: chewy fruit-flavored jellied candy (sometimes medicated to soothe a sore throat)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jujube (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.