Synonyms of jugular
- 1. jugular vein, vena jugularis, jugular, vein, vena, venous blood vessel
- usage: veins in the neck that return blood from the head
- 2. jugular, weak part, weak spot, soft spot
- usage: a vital part that is vulnerable to attack; "he always goes for the jugular"
- 1. jugular
- usage: relating to or located in the region of the neck or throat; "jugular vein"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jugular (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.