Synonyms of jigger
- 1. shot glass, jigger, pony, glass, drinking glass
- usage: a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- 2. jiggermast, jigger, mast
- usage: any small mast on a sailing vessel; especially the mizzenmast of a yawl
- 3. harvest mite, chigger, jigger, redbug, trombiculid
- usage: larval mite that sucks the blood of vertebrates including human beings causing intense irritation
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jigger (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.