Synonyms of japan
- 1. Japan, Japanese Islands, Japanese Archipelago
- usage: a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- 2. Japan, Nippon, Nihon
- usage: a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago; a world leader in electronics and automobile manufacture and ship building
- 3. japan, lacquerware
- usage: lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- 4. japan, lacquer
- usage: lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- 1. japan, lacquer
- usage: coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of japan (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.