Synonyms of jactitation
- 1. boast, boasting, self-praise, jactitation, speech act
- usage: speaking of yourself in superlatives
- 2. jactitation, lie, prevarication
- usage: (law) a false boast that can harm others; especially a false claim to be married to someone (formerly actionable at law)
- 3. jactitation, jactation, restlessness, uneasiness, queasiness
- usage: (pathology) extremely restless tossing and twitching usually by a person with a severe illness
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jactitation (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.