Synonyms of irreverent
- 1. irreverent (vs. reverent), blasphemous, profane, sacrilegious, aweless, awless, disrespectful, disrespectful
- usage: showing lack of due respect or veneration; "irreverent scholars mocking sacred things"; "noisy irreverent tourists"
- 2. impertinent, irreverent, pert, saucy, spirited (vs. spiritless)
- usage: characterized by a lightly pert and exuberant quality; "a certain irreverent gaiety and ease of manner"
- 3. godless, irreverent, impious (vs. pious)
- usage: not revering god
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of irreverent (Dictionary)