WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. information, info, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message received and understood
- 2. information, cognition, knowledge, noesis
- usage: knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- 3. information, accusation, accusal
- usage: formal accusation of a crime
- 4. data, information, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn; "statistical data"
- 5. information, selective information, entropy, information measure
- usage: (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome; "the signal contained thousands of bits of information"
All rights reserved.
See also: information (Dictionary)