Synonyms of indisposed
- 1. indispose, disincline, determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate
- usage: make unwilling
- 2. disqualify, unfit, indispose, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unfit or unsuitable; "Your income disqualifies you"
- 3. indispose, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to feel unwell; "She was indisposed"
- 1. ailing, indisposed, peaked(predicate), poorly(predicate), sickly, unwell, under the weather, seedy, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: somewhat ill or prone to illness; "my poor ailing grandmother"; "feeling a bit indisposed today"; "you look a little peaked"; "feeling poorly"; "a sickly child"; "is unwell and can't come to work"
- 2. antipathetic, antipathetical, averse(predicate), indisposed(predicate), loath(predicate), loth(predicate), disinclined (vs. inclined)
- usage: (usually followed by `to') strongly opposed; "antipathetic to new ideas"; "averse to taking risks"; "loath to go on such short notice"; "clearly indisposed to grant their request"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of indisposed (Dictionary)