- 1. incarnate, realize, realise, actualize, actualise, substantiate
- usage: make concrete and real
- 2. incarnate, body forth, embody, substantiate, be
- usage: represent in bodily form; "He embodies all that is evil wrong with the system"; "The painting substantiates the feelings of the artist"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bodied, corporal, corporate, embodied, incarnate, corporeal (vs. incorporeal), material
- usage: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- 2. incarnate, bodied (vs. unbodied)
- usage: invested with a bodily form especially of a human body; "a monarch...regarded as a god incarnate"
All rights reserved.
See also: incarnate (Dictionary)