Synonyms of henry iv
- 1. Henry IV, Henry of Navarre, Henry the Great
- usage: king of France from 1589 to 1610; although he was leader of the Huguenot armies, when he succeeded the Catholic Henry III and founded the Bourbon dynasty in 1589 he established religious freedom in France;
- 2. Henry IV
- usage: King of the Germans and Holy Roman Emperor (1050-1106)
- 3. Henry IV, Bolingbroke, Henry Bolingbroke
- usage: the first Lancastrian king of England from 1399 to 1413; deposed Richard II and suppressed rebellions (1367-1413)
All rights reserved.