Synonyms of harum scarum
- 1. daredevil, madcap, hothead, swashbuckler, lunatic, harum-scarum, adventurer, venturer
- usage: a reckless impetuous irresponsible person
- 1. carefree, devil-may-care, freewheeling, happy-go-lucky, harum-scarum, slaphappy, irresponsible (vs. responsible)
- usage: cheerfully irresponsible; "carefree with his money"; "freewheeling urban youths"; "had a harum-scarum youth"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. harum-scarum, pell-mell
- usage: in a wild or reckless manner; "dashing harum-scarum all over the place"; "running pell-mell up the stairs"
All rights reserved.