Synonyms of group
- 1. group, grouping, abstraction, abstract entity
- usage: any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- 2. group, radical, chemical group, unit, building block
- usage: (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- 3. group, mathematical group, set
- usage: a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- 1. group, classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- usage: arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- 2. group, aggroup, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: form a group or group together
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of group (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.