Synonyms of furnished
- 1. supply, provide, render, furnish, give
- usage: give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- 2. furnish, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide or equip with furniture; "We furnished the house in the Biedermeyer style"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. furnished (vs. unfurnished), equipped, appointed, fitted out, outfitted, stocked, stocked with, volumed, well-appointed, well-found
- usage: provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority); "a furnished apartment"; "a completely furnished toolbox"
All rights reserved.