WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frigidity, frigidness, unresponsiveness, deadness
- usage: sexual unresponsiveness (especially of women) and inability to achieve orgasm during intercourse
- 2. coldness, cold, low temperature, frigidity, frigidness, temperature, vasoconstrictor, vasoconstrictive, pressor
- usage: the absence of heat; "the coldness made our breath visible"; "come in out of the cold"; "cold is a vasoconstrictor"
- 3. coldness, coolness, frigidity, frigidness, iciness, chilliness, unemotionality, emotionlessness
- usage: a lack of affection or enthusiasm; "a distressing coldness of tone and manner"
All rights reserved.
See also: frigidity (Dictionary)