WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dazed, foggy, groggy, logy, stuporous, lethargic (vs. energetic), unenrgetic
- usage: stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- 2. bleary, blurred, blurry, foggy, fuzzy, hazy, muzzy, indistinct (vs. distinct)
- usage: indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
- 3. brumous, foggy, hazy, misty, cloudy (vs. clear)
- usage: filled or abounding with fog or mist; "a brumous October morning"
- 4. fogged, foggy, opaque (vs. clear)
- usage: obscured by fog; "he could barely see through the fogged window"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of foggy (Dictionary)