Synonyms of focalise
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. localize, localise, focalize, focalise, lie
- usage: concentrate on a particular place or spot; "The infection has localized in the left eye"
- 2. concenter, concentre, focalize, focalise, focus, align, aline, line up, adjust
- usage: bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
- 3. focus, focalize, focalise, adjust, conform, adapt
- usage: become focussed or come into focus; "The light focused"
- 4. focus, focalize, focalise, sharpen, adjust, set, correct
- usage: put (an image) into focus; "Please focus the image; we cannot enjoy the movie"
All rights reserved.