Synonyms of foaming
- 1. foam, froth, fizz, effervesce, sparkle, form bubbles, bubble
- usage: become bubbly or frothy or foaming; "The boiling soup was frothing"; "The river was foaming"; "Sparkling water"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bubbling, bubbly, foaming, foamy, frothy, effervescing, spumy, effervescent (vs. noneffervescent)
- usage: emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation; "bubbling champagne"; "foamy (or frothy) beer"
- 2. foaming, foamy, frothing, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease; "the rabid animal's frothing mouth"
All rights reserved.