Synonyms of fluctuating
- 1. fluctuate, move, displace
- usage: cause to fluctuate or move in a wavelike pattern
- 2. fluctuate, vacillate, waver, swing
- usage: move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern; "the line on the monitor vacillated"
- 3. fluctuate, change state, turn
- usage: be unstable; "The stock market fluctuates"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fluctuating, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: having unpredictable ups and downs; "fluctuating prices"
All rights reserved.