Synonyms of flesh
- 1. flesh, animal tissue
- usage: the soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate: mainly muscle tissue and fat
- 2. human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh, body, organic structure, physical structure
- usage: alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- 3. pulp, flesh, plant tissue
- usage: a soft moist part of a fruit
- 1. flesh, get rid of, remove
- usage: remove adhering flesh from (hides) when preparing leather manufacture
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of flesh (Dictionary)