Synonyms of flat footed
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flat-footed, footed (vs. footless)
- usage: with feet flat on the ground; not tiptoe
- 2. flat-footed, unready (vs. ready)
- usage: unprepared and unable to react quickly; "the new product caught their competitors flat-footed"
- 3. flat-footed, splayfooted (vs. pigeon-toed), splayfoot
- usage: having broad flat feet that usually turn outward; "a slow flat-footed walk"
- 4. flat-footed, direct (vs. indirect)
- usage: without reservation; "a flat-footed refusal"
All rights reserved.