WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fingerpost, fingerboard, signpost, guidepost
- usage: a guidepost resembling a hand with a pointing index finger
- 2. piano keyboard, fingerboard, clavier, keyboard
- usage: a bank of keys on a musical instrument
- 3. fingerboard, strip
- usage: a narrow strip of wood on the neck of some stringed instruments (violin or cello or guitar etc) where the strings are held against the wood with the fingers
All rights reserved.
See also: fingerboard (Dictionary)