Synonyms of fertility
- 1. birthrate, birth rate, fertility, fertility rate, natality, rate
- usage: the ratio of live births in an area to the population of that area; expressed per 1000 population per year
- 2. fertility, fecundity, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: the state of being fertile; capable of producing offspring
- 3. richness, rankness, prolificacy, fertility, fruitfulness, fecundity
- usage: the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth; "he praised the richness of the soil"; "weeds lovely in their rankness"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fertility (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.