WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fascination, captivation, enchantment, spell, trance
- usage: the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- 2. captivation, enchantment, enthrallment, fascination, liking
- usage: a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- 3. fascination, attraction, attractiveness
- usage: the capacity to attract intense interest; "he held the children spellbound with magic tricks and other fascinations"
All rights reserved.
See also: fascination (Dictionary)