Synonyms of fascinated
- 1. intrigue, fascinate, matter to, interest
- usage: cause to be interested or curious
- 2. fascinate, transfix, grip, spellbind, interest
- usage: to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra"
- 3. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fascinated, hypnotized, hypnotised, mesmerized, mesmerised, spellbound, spell-bound, transfixed, enchanted (vs. disenchanted)
- usage: having your attention fixated as though by a spell
All rights reserved.