Synonyms of false indigo
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wild indigo, false indigo, woody plant, ligneous plant
- usage: any of several plants of the genus Baptisia
- 2. false indigo, bastard indigo, Amorpha fruticosa, amorpha
- usage: dense shrub of moist riverbanks and flood plains of the eastern United States having attractive fragrant foliage and dense racemes of dark purple flowers
- 3. false indigo, bastard indigo, Amorpha californica, amorpha
- usage: an erect to spreading hairy shrub of the Pacific coast of the United States having racemes of red to indigo flowers
All rights reserved.