Synonyms of fag
- 1. fagot, faggot, fag, fairy, nance, pansy, queen, queer, poof, poove, pouf, gay man, shirtlifter
- usage: offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- 2. cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, butt, fag, roll of tobacco, smoke
- usage: finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- 1. fag, serve, attend to, wait on, attend, assist
- usage: act as a servant for older boys, in British public schools
- 2. labor, labour, toil, fag, travail, grind, drudge, dig, moil, work, do work
- usage: work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
- 3. tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue, indispose
- usage: exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fag (Dictionary)