WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. facilitation, condition, status
- usage: the condition of being made easy (or easier); "social facilitation is an adaptive condition"
- 2. facilitation, organic phenomenon
- usage: (neurophysiology) phenomenon that occurs when two or more neural impulses that alone are not enough to trigger a response in a neuron combine to trigger an action potential
- 3. facilitation, aid, assist, assistance, help
- usage: act of assisting or making easier the progress or improvement of something
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of facilitation (Dictionary)