WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. eon, aeon, geological time, geologic time
- usage: the longest division of geological time
- 2. eon, aeon, long time, age, years
- usage: an immeasurably long period of time; "oh, that happened eons ago"
- 3. eon, aeon, spiritual being, supernatural being
- usage: (Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe
All rights reserved.
See also: eon (Dictionary)