- 1. enchant, enrapture, transport, enthrall, ravish, enthral, delight, please, delight
- usage: hold spellbound
- 2. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 3. hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx, charm, becharm
- usage: cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bewitching, captivating, enchanting, enthralling, entrancing, fascinating, attractive (vs. unattractive)
- usage: capturing interest as if by a spell; "bewitching smile"; "Roosevelt was a captivating speaker"; "enchanting music"; "an enthralling book"; "antique papers of entrancing design"; "a fascinating woman"
All rights reserved.
See also: enchanting (Dictionary)