Synonyms of embellishment
- 1. embellishment, embroidery, expansion, enlargement, elaboration
- usage: elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detail; "the mystery has been heightened by many embellishments in subsequent retellings"
- 2. embellishment, decoration, ornament, ornamentation
- usage: a superfluous ornament
- 3. ornamentation, embellishment, decoration
- usage: the act of adding extraneous decorations to something
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of embellishment (Dictionary)