WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dust storm, duster, sandstorm, sirocco, windstorm
- usage: a windstorm that lifts up clouds of dust or sand; "it was the kind of duster not experienced in years"
- 2. duster, gaberdine, gabardine, smock, dust coat, coverall
- usage: a loose coverall (coat or frock) reaching down to the ankles
- 3. dustcloth, dustrag, duster, piece of cloth, piece of material
- usage: a piece of cloth used for dusting
- 4. duster, pitch, delivery
- usage: a pitch thrown deliberately close to the batter
All rights reserved.
See also: duster (Dictionary)