Synonyms of dryness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dryness, waterlessness, xerotes, condition, status
- usage: the condition of not containing or being covered by a liquid (especially water)
- 2. sobriety, dryness, temperance, moderation
- usage: moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- 3. dispassion, dispassionateness, dryness, unemotionality, emotionlessness
- usage: objectivity and detachment; "her manner assumed a dispassion and dryness very unlike her usual tone"
All rights reserved.