Synonyms of drogue
- 1. drogue, target, mark
- usage: a funnel-shaped device towed as a target by an airplane
- 2. windsock, wind sock, sock, air sock, air-sleeve, wind sleeve, wind cone, drogue, visual signal
- usage: a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast; used (e.g., at airports) to show the direction of the wind
- 3. sea anchor, drogue, restraint, constraint
- usage: restraint consisting of a canvas covered frame that floats behind a vessel; prevents drifting or maintains the heading into a wind
- 4. drogue, drogue chute, drogue parachute, parachute, chute
- usage: a parachute used to decelerate an object that is moving rapidly
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of drogue (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.