Synonyms of dried out
- 1. dry, dry out, change
- usage: become dry or drier; "The laundry dries in the sun"
- 2. run dry, dry out, dry, dry out
- usage: become empty of water; "The river runs dry in the summer"
- 3. dry, dry out, change, alter, modify
- usage: remove the moisture from and make dry; "dry clothes"; "dry hair"
- 1. desiccated, dried-out, dry (vs. wet)
- usage: thoroughly dried out; "old boxes of desiccated Cuban cigars"; "dried-out boards beginning to split"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.