Synonyms of dreaming
- 1. dream, dreaming, imagination, imaginativeness, vision
- usage: imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake; "he lives in a dream that has nothing to do with reality"
- 2. dream, dreaming, imagination, imaging, imagery, mental imagery
- usage: a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep; "I had a dream about you last night"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dream, daydream, woolgather, stargaze, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- 2. dream, perceive, comprehend
- usage: experience while sleeping; "She claims to never dream"; "He dreamt a strange scene"
All rights reserved.