Synonyms of draw close
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cuddle, snuggle, nestle, nest, nuzzle, draw close, cling to, hold close, hold tight, clutch
- usage: move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- 2. approach, near, come on, go up, draw near, draw close, come near, come, come up
- usage: move towards; "We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
- 3. draw close, pull
- usage: pull towards oneself; "He drew the crying child close"
All rights reserved.