Synonyms of draw back
- 1. drawback, disadvantage
- usage: the quality of being a hindrance; "he pointed out all the drawbacks to my plan"
- 1. withdraw, retreat, pull away, draw back, recede, pull back, retire, move back, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
- 2. retract, pull back, draw back, pull
- usage: use a surgical instrument to hold open (the edges of a wound or an organ)
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.