Synonyms of downsizing
- 1. retrenchment, curtailment, downsizing, economy, saving
- usage: the reduction of expenditures in order to become financially stable
- 1. downsize, furlough, lay off
- usage: dismiss from work; "three secretaries were downsized during the financial crisis"
- 2. downsize, shrink, reduce
- usage: make in a smaller size; "the car makers downsized the SUVs when fuel became very expensive"
- 3. downsize, reduce, cut down, cut back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring down
- usage: reduce in size or number; "the company downsized its research staff"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.