Synonyms of doubled
- 1. double, duplicate, multiply, manifold
- usage: increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
- 2. double, hit
- usage: hit a two-base hit
- 3. double over, double, double up, bend, flex
- usage: bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain; "He doubled and vomited violently"
- 4. double, function, work, operate, go, run
- usage: do double duty; serve two purposes or have two functions; "She doubles as his wife and secretary"
- 5. double, bid, call
- usage: bridge: make a demand for (a card or suit)
- 6. duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate, reproduce
- usage: make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
- 1. double, doubled, twofold, two-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: twice as great or many; "ate a double portion"; "the dose is doubled"; "a twofold increase"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.