- 1. dote, senesce, age, get on, mature, maturate
- usage: be foolish or senile due to old age
- 2. dote, love
- usage: shower with love; show excessive affection for; "Grandmother dotes on her the twins"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. adoring, doting, fond, loving (vs. unloving)
- usage: extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent; "adoring grandparents"; "deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"; "hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
All rights reserved.
See also: doting (Dictionary)