Synonyms of divinity
- 1. deity, divinity, god, immortal, spiritual being, supernatural being
- usage: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- 2. divinity, quality
- usage: the quality of being divine; "ancient Egyptians believed in the divinity of the Pharaohs"
- 3. divinity, divinity fudge, fudge
- usage: white creamy fudge made with egg whites
- 4. theology, divinity, discipline, subject, subject area, subject field, field, field of study, study, bailiwick
- usage: the rational and systematic study of religion and its influences and of the nature of religious truth
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of divinity (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.