Synonyms of divination
- 1. divination, guess, conjecture, supposition, surmise, surmisal, speculation, hypothesis
- usage: successful conjecture by unusual insight or good luck
- 2. prophecy, divination, prediction, foretelling, forecasting, prognostication
- usage: a prediction uttered under divine inspiration
- 3. divination, foretelling, soothsaying, fortune telling, prophecy, prognostication, vaticination
- usage: the art or gift of prophecy (or the pretense of prophecy) by supernatural means
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of divination (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.