Synonyms of distributor
- 1. distributor, distributer, supplier, provider
- usage: someone who markets merchandise
- 2. allocator, distributor, authority
- usage: a person with authority to allot or deal out or apportion
- 3. distributor, company
- usage: a company that markets merchandise; "his company is a large distributor of software products"
- 4. distributor, distributer, electrical distributor, electrical device
- usage: electrical device that distributes voltage to the spark plugs of a gasoline engine in the order of the firing sequence
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of distributor (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.