Synonyms of dissemble
- 1. feign, sham, pretend, affect, dissemble, misrepresent, belie
- usage: make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
- 2. dissemble, cloak, mask, disguise, mask
- usage: hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
- 3. dissemble, pretend, act
- usage: behave unnaturally or affectedly; "She's just acting"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dissemble (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.